How to track Cleaning Employee Attendance, Vacations and Time-Off
This article will explain the steps to do attendance tracking.
Attendance tracking is one of the most complicated and easily forgettable. At Pipehire we built a simple way to do this. If you have any feedback please emails us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Note: for this feature to work, properly "Employment Started" field needs to be completed. Follow the next images steps to do so:
- Click on Employees side menu
- Click on the Profile or Pencil icon.
3. Once you arrive to the Dashboard on the Attendance box click "+ Add" to create a new entry. A new window will display the options.
Pick any day future or past. If you select a weekend, those will not count as we use Monday-Friday as working days, not weekends.
Reasons for absence:
We have divided the reasons in 3 sections.
From the Reasons you pick will affect one of these numbers in the image below:
How is vacation time handled inside Pipehire?
Pipehire grants 1 week (5 days) of paid vacation to each employee upon completing one year (12 months) of employment.
Also two weeks (10 days) are granted upon completion of any employee's third year of employment (36 months). An employee with less than 12 months of employment doesn't have any vacations granted within the system.
There's 3 statuses:
- Approved = If you select this one, this will discount days from the tracker
- Denied = Won't discount day from the tracker
- Denied but absent = Won't discount day from the tracker
This completes the process to enter a new attendance entry. If there's questions please email: email@example.com