How to track Cleaning Employee Attendance
This article will explain the steps to do attendance tracking.
Written by Juan Chaparro
Updated over a week ago
Attendance tracking is one of the most complicated and easily forgettable. At Pipehire we built a simple way to do this. If you have any feedback please emails us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on Employees side menu
- Click on the Profile or Pencil icon.
3. Once you arrive to the Dashboard on the Attendance box click "+ Add" to create a new entry. A new window will display the options.
Pick any day future or past. If you select a weekend, those will not count as we use Monday-Friday as working days, not weekends.
Reasons for absence:
We have divided the reasons in 3 sections.
From the Reasons you pick will affect one of these numbers in the image below:
There's 3 statuses:
- Approved = If you select this one, this will discount days from the tracker
- Denied = Won't discount day from the tracker
- Denied but absent = Won't discount day from the tracker
This completes the process to enter a new attendance entry. If there's questions please email: email@example.com